Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tangled

I'm having such a hard time focusing and understanding lately.  I keep bouncing from one perceived failure to another.  I say "perceived" because I can't, frankly, recognize what is true failure and what is simply self-criticism.

Here are some truths I think that I know.  I am incredibly short-tempered.  I would rather be alone than with anyone most times of most days.  I have so much that I want to do and I accomplish so little.  I am angry at almost everything and everyone.  I seem unable to stop myself from looking back at all that I used to be able to do and regret how useless I feel now.  I cry a lot.

I feel tangled in a web.  Every time I struggle to better my position, I become more entangled, trapped.  It's hard to keep struggling.  It's hard to bother when I don't see a solution to the problem.  It's hard to do anything other than just succumb.  

No comments:

Post a Comment